LAND FOR SALE is currently part of Fundo Progreso Farming Estate, which is located only 20 minutes away from Piura City, located in the north of Peru.
Connected to the Interoceanic North Highway (IIRSA), 20 minutes away from the Panamerican Highway and 1 hour away from Paita Port.
PREVIOUSLY GROWN CROPS include: Onions, grapes, dates palm, dragon fruit, jojoba, capsicum (paprika, piquillo peppers), pomegranate, and more.
- Fields with minimum gradient, which guarantees uniform irrigation.
- Optimal soil and weather conditions for export-oriented agriculture.
- Water Use License and distribution system from Piura River, for an average of 12,000m3 per hectare.
- Secondary reservoir of 12,000 m3 capacity for 500 Ha fed by primary reservoir.
- Possibility to connect to the electricity network, guaranteed to up to 300Kw.
- Access to primary road and to fields; the primary road connects to the Piura-Tambogrande Highway.
- Approved Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) for agro-industrial use.
- Land Registry Proprietorship Transfer
Page views divided according to country of origin
Change date interval
For a better use of Realigro website, set your preferences for language, currency, square meters or sq ft.Set now Don't show again